Monday, August 18, 2008

Olympics

Sam told me not to put this picture on my blog. He says that I always take pictures of him in his night time attire...I guess he wants everyone to know that he doesn't wear shirts like this out of our house. However, the opportunity to take this picture was just too hard to resist. I walked into the living room last night and found Sam, Ella Cate, Emma Claire, and Cade snuggled up on the couch watching the Olympics. It was WAY late and the girls had gotten out of their bed for the umpteenth time. They got lucky and got a few minutes of cuddling time before being put back in their bed.
Side note...they didn't go to sleep until 11:00 pm, and they were both up by 6:30 am aaaahhh....the joys of big girl beds and no passys!


Emmy got a sweet kiss from Cade


They were watching the winner of the 100 meter race do her victory jumps!

1 comment:

Shawna Nicholson said...

The girls actually look a little like sam when sitting with him. :)