Sunday, August 31, 2008

Congrats to My MoJo!

For those who know me well you know that MoJo is my grandma. I named her back when I was 2, and to this day that is what EVERYONE calls her. Long story, but at that time in my life I am told that I loved to rhyme things, so since her first name is Jo I decided to call her MoJo to fit into my rhyming scheme. Hearing her called the name that I gave her for all these years has been very very special!
Anyway back to the point of this post...my MoJo has not had 1 cigarette for the past 10 weeks. I know that she won't mind me sharing this because she is very proud of this accomplishment. She began smoking in her early teens, and did not stop until 10 weeks ago. She had a health scare earlier this summer, and she made the decision to quit smoking. We are all so proud of her! I love you Mo!!

1 comment:

Shawna Nicholson said...

Good for Mojo!! I haven't seen her in years...but she still looks the same! :(