Friday, August 15, 2008

Carson's First Sleepover


Carson was invited to his very first sleepover last Saturday, August 10, 2008. He spent the night at Corbin's house. He and Corbin are real close. For starters they were born only 4 days apart back in 2004, and I have known Corbin's mommy, Shawna, since the ripe old age of 12. While they don't get to see each other all that often since we live over an hour away from them, they are always more than thrilled to be together!

Shawna said they dressed up in costumes, ran through the house, slept on a pallet on the floor, and of course fought and tattled just a bit (their mommas used to do that too) : )

It never phased Carson to be away from home over night...I knew that it wouldn't. He is just that kind of kid...unlike me, my mom had to come and pick me up in the middle of the night during my first sleepover! Shawna has some real cute pictures of Carson's first sleepover!

No comments: