Monday, August 4, 2008

For The Record


I just wanted everyone to know that I am being paid back for my many antics that I pulled on those around me as I was growing up (I was not an easy toddler, child, or teenager...my mom will vouch). My Carson that I will love dearly forever and always is testing the waters. I guess I should say that he has tested the waters from day one, but these last 48 hours are not to be reckoned with! Here is a running record of a few of our incidents. Please know that I type this with a slight grin, but know that Sam and I have our work cut out for us!

1. After we bought big kid beds we headed to Braum's for ice cream. There Carson accidentally spilled an entire coke in my brand new Coach purse that was not even an entire week old. I know the spill was an accident, but he laughed as my head nearly exploded, and he told me that I could just throw it away and go buy a new one. Total toot...we dealt with him, and I felt like we made some headway.

2. Fast forward to Sunday afternoon. I am driving down the road talking on my phone not really paying attention to what Carson is doing. During my phone conversation he reached into my purse (on the seat beside him) got gum, chewed it, took it out of his mouth, stuck it ALL OVER the seat in front of him and blamed it on poor Emma.

3. Today we had a stealing incident (and Chels I'm not speaking of the Jibbits experience). He stole a Leapster game from the classroom where he is having VBS...a church. I'm not sure if it belonged to the church or another child in VBS, but it is definitely not his. He pulled it out of his pocket on our drive home, and said that it just "got in his pocket". We will deal with taking the game back tomorrow, and I know that it won't be pretty!

Please nobody get me wrong I love this little man with every inch of my being, he has personality beyond measure, and I would not trade him for the world. I think maybe he might just be alot like his mama, and that can be dealt with! ; )

2 comments:

Shawna Nicholson said...

ha ha ha....he's still an angel compared to some kids in my preschool class...

Chelsi said...

SO funny, you need to blog about the Jibits incident too! :)