Monday, August 25, 2008

Cade's 1st Day of 4th Grade

Today was Caden's first day of 4th grade. He has made his way up to the grade that I teach! Time has truly flown as I have watched him move up in the ranks of our elementary school. Even though I will not teach him any subjects it is just really cool having him in the room next door, and knowing he is being taught by people I know so very well! Mrs. Morgan (our team leader) is his homeroom teacher, he has Mrs. Bogard for Math, and Mrs. Price for Reading...so he will have every teacher on my team besides me. It is super cool to watch firsthand as he plays at recess, eats his lunch, and interacts with his peers. He had an awesome first day! ; ) No pictures of the little ones' first day since they don't start school until the Tuesday after Labor Day. They are staying with Nana this week. It will be nice to already have our first week under our belt when they start back!


Cade and Mrs. Morgan (his homeroom teacher). I have taught with Kathy Morgan for over 4 years, and she is an awesome teacher! I am so thrilled that Cade gets to learn from her!


Cade and a couple of his buddies at recess this morning.


My team out at recess (me, Carrie, Kathy, and our new teacher Cindy)


Julie and I on Julie's very first day as our school's counselor. I miss having her on my team, but I love that she is still in our building!

No comments: