Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mama-Ann

We met the girls old sitter, LilliAnn, at the mall today. She is the sitter who has watched them (with Nana's help) since they were 6 months old. They both have lovingly referred to her as Mama-Ann since last winter (their own name choice..I had no influence). This school year we are not going to have LilliAnn as their sitter because their preschool is extending its hours to offer before and after school care. It will make our daycare situation a little easier and cheaper, but I know that they are going to miss Mama-Ann.
When they saw her today they both squealed with delight and ran to her. We spent some time playing at the mall's playground, and then we let them roam around Build-a-Bear for awhile. I tried to get as many pictures as I could because sadly I have no pictures from the 2 years that the girls spent with Mama-Ann. I would have loved a comparison photo of the two of them with LilliAnn when she started and now! LilliAnn will start with a new family after Labor Day, and I know she will do a great job!
We will miss you Mama-Ann!

soaking up playing with LilliAnn (Emmy is in LilliAnn's arms)


fun on the computer at Build-a-Bear...FOR NOW they are still at the age where we can leave Build-a-Bear without buying anything!


Looking in the window with Mama-Ann


Holding hands with Mama-Ann (Ellie was posing for the camera great...Emmy was being a tad bit stubborn)

2 comments:

Cara Carroll said...

Oh my...you have the cutest family ever!! Two girls and two boys?!?! How perfect!! Thanks so much for the comment!! I'm glad you've enjoyed our crazy stories :)

Chelsi said...

I'm glad the grils got to see Liliann one last time! That's cute that they call her mama-ann I didn't know they did that!