Monday, August 4, 2008

Back to School is in the Air

I know that we are still nearly 3 weeks away from the first day of school, but everywhere that I go I am nagged by the reminders that it will be here before I know it. Today the boys were at VBS, so the girls and I headed to the mall to get their new school shoes. Stride Rite is having a "Buy One Get One 50% off Sale" so we scored the pink Mary Jane's, which by the way light up. I like that they are Mary Jane's, and the girls were sold because they light up. The little white ones were on sale at Gap for a real steal. There is NO way that I would have bought them full price...they are white and they will get filthy. However, they will look sweet with a few of the outfits that I plan for the girls to start school in. We still have lots to do to get ready to go back to school, but I feel better knowing that we can check off on new shoes for the girlys!

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

The shoes look cute!