Saturday, March 22, 2008

What a Beautiful Day for an Easter Egg Hunt!

We were invited to an Easter Egg hunt today that was organized by some people that I used to teach with. I took the kids by myself since Sam will continue to work Saturdays until the tax deadline (4/15). I was really nervous that I wouldn't be able to keep up with all of them at a huge park, but to my surprise there were no issues whatsoever! The kids had a great time, and they acquired tons of candy. Above is a group picture of all of the kiddos that participated...notice Carson is tending to the baby in the stroller who was fussing.


And they're off...Caden was very eager to get eggs, and definitely grabbed more eggs than any other child that hunted. I felt bad since most of the others were little kids.


Carson had fun gathering eggs.


Emmy broke into each egg as soon as she picked it up. Here she is proudly showing off her tootsie roll.



Carson and his friends (BF Ethan, and girlfriend Ashlyn) had a snack after hunting for eggs.

No comments: