Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fun at The Fort Worth Zoo

We spent the fourth day of our Spring Break at The Fort Worth Zoo with Mom, Robin, Uncle Caleb, Chels, and Carter. It was a perfect day to be at the zoo! The temperatures were great and all of the animals were in the mood to show off! Despite the normal spring break crowds, we had a great time! After the zoo we had lunch at Chili's, and then headed home for a long afternoon nap. Sadly I forgot my camera again, but like always I know that Chels documented the day very well! This evening I took a picture of the cool souvenirs that the kids got from the zoo...books for the girls, and elephant "pincher" for Carson, and sweet Uncle Caleb bought Cade the $13.99 stuffed elephant that I refused to buy him. What a sweet brother I have!

No comments: