Friday, March 21, 2008

Fun Friday!

Today was the last day of Spring Break. : ( However, we couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous day! We didn't do too much of anything, but after naps we took advantage of the great day and dyed our Easter eggs in the backyard. The kids had so much fun dying every single one of our 2 dozen eggs! I think that they would have dyed several dozen more! Some of the colorful eggs drying.


The gang dying their eggs.


Emma Claire waiting on her orange egg. I don't think that it is very obvious in this picture, but Emma Claire is sporting a blue moustache. She took a sip of the blue Easter egg dye, even though I had said "don't drink it" 15 times! I figured that she would freak out once she had tasted the dye (since it did have a tiny bit of vinegar in it), but she acted like it didn't phase her. After this I kept careful watch so that she didn't get anymore sips!


Ella Cate and the red egg dye.


Cade being a camera ham!

No comments: