Monday, March 10, 2008

Lazy Photographer

Yep....that's me! I have really been slacking lately when it comes to taking pictures of the kids! I won't say that I have given up hope of taking pictures of them, but I really don't like my camera, and I don't like the fact that my 3 little ones won't sit still long enough to have their picture taken. It's a real chore to get them to look at me, and then when they do my dinosaur of a camera has such a delay that I never get a good picture. A new camera just has to be in my gift receiving future! : )


I did document one occasion this past weekend! Saturday was Quinn's 2nd birthday party at The Little Gym. The kids had an awesome time. However, you won't see any pictures of Cade. He missed the party because he went to The Mav's game with his very generous 1st grade teacher and his best friend.




Listening to the rules before a fun time at The Little Gym

Miss monkey girl...Emma Claire



Miss Ella Cate...another wild monkey
Carson and his good buddy Reese



Quinn blowing out her candles on her pretty cake

No comments: