Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Apple Songs

On the way to our gym this afternoon something really funny happened! We were listening to Kiss FM, and Flo Riders song "Low" (I think it's called this) came on. It is the one that says "shorty got low, low, low, low" over and over again. Well...sadly Carson knows every word to the chorus of this song because his big bro Cade sings it nonstop. So Carson jammed to..
Apple Bottom jeans boots with the fur,
The whole club was looking at her,
She hit the floor she hit the floor,
Shorty got low low low low low low low
Them baggy sweat pants and them Reebok's with the straps,
She turned around and gave that big booty a slap,
She hit the floor she hit the floor,
Shorty got low low low low low low low
You could make out every word that he said and I would have paid $ to have a video camera at that moment. This is not to say that I don't expose my kids to wholesome music! Just for proof, I have to tell you what the girls did when Flo Riders song came on. I guess the Apple Bottom Jeans part made them think of their favorite song "Apple Annie". As Carson was jamming they started singing...
Apple Annie, Apple Annie,
How are you today?
Tell me all the things you know that start with letter A.
Alligators, astronauts, apple trees that sway.
These are all my favorite things that start with letter A.
I laughed the whole way to the gym! What a stress relief after a busy Wednesday! : )

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

That's funny! Sadly enough Carter loves to dance to that song too!

Unknown said...

That is so funny!!! I wish you had it on video also.