Wednesday, March 12, 2008

3 Kids = 36 Eggs!

Tomorrow is the kids first Easter party (they have 2 because they go to school 5 days a week). Each child is required to bring 12 filled eggs to school to hunt during their Easter party. Tonight (after I returned home from a jewelry party) I sat and stuffed 36 eggs with a toy, piece of candy, and stickers. I actually had fun doing this, but I was astonished at how many eggs were laying in front of me when I was finished! Here's to 36 more tomorrow night (after I stand and talk to parents at our school's open house). Can you tell I'm ready for Spring Break next week!?
Here are some of the fun things that I stuffed the eggs with. I had to stuff them after the kids were in bed because my self absorbed 2 and 3 year olds would have quickly swiped these prizes!

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

What fun! I'll bet the kids will have fun at their parties!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.