Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Noah is 8!!!

On Sunday, Noah had his birthday party at "Pump It Up" to celebrate his 8th birthday. I can hardly believe that he is 8 years old.

He was born on my first day to student teach back in 2000, and I remember every detail of that day...I guess because it was a really special one!

The kids really enjoyed his party! It even inspired me to plan a joint party for Cade and Carson at "Pump It Up" in October!


Noah is really into Lego's, and since his mommy couldn't find any place that made a Lego cake, she made one herself! Isn't she talented?!




The line up of children watching the "Pump It Up" safety video.





Nathan and one of the girlies flying down a slide.



Carson went 90 MPH the entire time we were in the bounce house room!


Grandad and Ellie (left) Emmy (right)



Mommy and Miss Emma Claire


Bouncy fun!


Sam and I with his dad a.k.a. Grandad



The girls in the party chair

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

Looks like a fun party! You need to have Madonna make a cake for the boy's party!

Shawna Nicholson said...

Looks like fun!! Let me know when the joint party is going to be!!