Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Blog!!

Just a quick post to wish my blog a happy 1st birthday! It was on this day one year ago that I entered the blogging world. Chelsi finally convinced me after several months of blog stalking that I would enjoy having a blog of my own! I have LOVED every minute of becoming an avid blogger! If I had the time and a really exciting life I would blog every day. I love to write, and I love pictures, thankfully with blogging those two go hand in hand! I love reading other peoples blogs...people I know and people I don't know! To me, it is just like reading a magazine!
A blog book from this past year is on my Christmas wish list! I can't wait for the kids to be able to look back on a brief glimpse of a year in their lives! Here's to many more years of blogging!!

Here are some pictures of my family from a year ago (both taken on or around 9-10-07)...

I think that the girls hair has grown a foot this past year!!

Sam and I with Cade, at that time starting 3rd grade! My, how time flies!

3 comments:

Jason & Nigel Nesmith said...

Congrats on your blog Erica! I'm really enjoying reading your adventures with the kids. You and Sam are amazing! Miss a!

Chelsi said...

You know I am glad you have this blog! It helps me keep up with you when our lives get too busy!!

Shawna Nicholson said...

This is the ONLY way I can keep up with your life Erica!! Thank goodness for this blog or I would have no idea what you were doing or what the kids are up to!