Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Brenda (a little late)!!!

I had the best of intentions to wish my good friend Brenda a "Happy Birthday" on my blog on her actual b-day, but I am a couple of days late! She will probably be upset with me for advertising that it was her b-day, but I have some really cute pictures of her....plus she is extra special!
I have known Brenda for 19 years! We met when her daughter Chelsi and I became best friends in 6th grade! She was a huge part of my pre-teen and teen years...lots of stories there!
In 1998 we became bonded for life when we had baby boys 13 months apart...Cade my very first baby, and Colt her 4th and last baby. It has been wonderful for Cade to have a special friend to grow up with, and for me to become closer to Brenda along the way. We have done so many things together, and we have made countless wonderful memories. Happy Birthday Brenda!!

Adventures in Austin March 2008


In Deep Ellum watching Austin's band perform last fall


On Knox Street in Dallas



Brenda helping Carson lace his roller skates last September

1 comment:

Fred's Mama said...

I LOVE it! I just think it's so neat that you all are still so close! How special!