Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Birthday To Our Friend Carter!

Carter is 1 year old today! As I say all of the time, it is SO hard to believe! It truthfully seems like yesterday that Chels allowed me the amazing opportunity of seeing sweet Carter take his first breath. We have made lots of wonderful memories this past year with Carter. My children adore him, and even though we live more than an hour apart we have been lucky enough to spend lots of time with Carter.
I have been blessed to get to spend many of Carter's 1st with him! First tooth on our Girl's Weekend in Austin this past December, first carousel ride at Carson's 3rd birthday party (pictured below), first time at Six Flags in October 2007, first pee-wee football game at Cade's game in October, first run at The Fort Worth Zoo Run in April (pictured above)...and I don't know if this is classified as a first, but I will NEVER forget what happened at Mi Cocina in the Galleria during our back to school shopping trip...Chels I know that you haven't forgotten! ; ) We love you Carter, and we look forward to many more sweet memories!


Carter and Carson at Carson's 3rd birthday party 10-11-07



Chels and I with Carter after the Fort Worth Zoo Run 4-19-08



Carter and I at the skating rink for Colt's 10th birthday 9-2007

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

Aww! Thank you for the sweet post! I love it! I just watched the DVD Kris and I made for Carter's party. It has different songs than the one on my blog, and I just bawled almost the whole 45 minutes it was on. I don't know what my deal was.