Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Fun Trip To Austin

I just got back home from a fun trip to Austin. Chels, Brenda, Karri, and I headed to Austin yesterday afternoon. We had enough time to hit The Round Rock Outlet Mall, Chuy's, Trudy's, 6th Street, and Einstein's for breakfast! Austin was happening this weekend because it was U.T.'s graduation...6th Street was the CRAZIEST that I have ever seen it! What fun!


Chels and I having yummy strawberry margaritas at Chuy's.


Chels, Brenda, and I in front of Toy Joy. Chels and I have read about this toy store on other blogs, and we wanted to see what it was all about. Sadly, it closed at midnight, and we arrived at 12:15 am! It definitely looked interesting! We will have to make a stop there next time we're in Austin.


Chels, Karri, and I in front of Toy Joy.


The back doors of Toy Joy. Brenda decided this should be my new "life motto" ; )!

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

I had a fun time! Too bad it was such a short trip!