Sunday, April 6, 2008

Stampede, Schroeder Twins, and Shawna's 30th

We had a fun weekend that started off bright and early on Saturday morning (7:45 a.m.)! The kids and I participated in our school's 3rd annual Colt Stampede.We did the 1 mile run. Cade ran ahead of us and finished in 6th place! Julie and I were the last place finishers with Reese, Quinn, Carson, Ella, and Emma in tow. Carson and Reese ran/walked for the entire mile! We had a great time! Julie and I with our kiddos before the race began (I'm not sure why I'm leaning like that!)


Carson and Reese running to the finish line. Notice there were no other runners in sight...we were last by a long stretch!


All of the kids with their participation ribbons after the race.

On Sunday morning I headed to the hospital to see Carla and Wayne's new baby girls. Camryn Rita and Addison Claire were born Friday 4-4-08. They are beautiful and so very tiny. It is hard to believe that the girls were nearly this small 2 years ago!


Sunday afternoon I met Shawna, Michelle, Chels, and Carter at Macaroni Grill to celebrate Shawna's 30th birthday that is coming up this month. We ate, and headed to the mall for a little shopping...what fun!

No comments: