Friday, April 11, 2008

A Fun Day at The Dallas Arboretum

Today we visited The Dallas Arboretum. We took advantage of our Spring Holiday (no school-yea) and hung out with Chels, Brenda, and Colt at one of the most beautiful places in Dallas! The weather was a perfect 72 degrees, it wasn't too hot or cold, but just perfect! The kids enjoyed running around and looking at all of the beautiful plants and water displays. I had never been to The Dallas Arboretum before, so I was in awe the entire time! We will definitely be making trips back to The Arboretum. Here are some attempts at pictures of the kids. As usual, I didn't get anything to write home about. The kids were too bust being active to stop for pictures, but I think Chels managed to get some good pictures! Check out her blog to see.All of the kids next to a fountain. It is sooo hard to get them all to look at the camera at the same time!


My gang in front of a little pond where the boys fed giant fish Goldfish brand crackers...the fish LOVED them!


Colt, Cade, and Carson at the beginning of our day (we wound up staying 5 and a half hours).


The kiddos in front of a Bluebonnet display.



Here are the girls at the very end of our adventurous day. As you can see they got a VERY bad sunburn (so did Carson). I am not sure where my brain was when I left the house without putting sunblock on them. The sunblock didn't really seem to phase them, but I felt horrible! Mommy's sorry, and I promise not to let it happen again! : (

No comments: