Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mommy finally got our message!

Lately Carson and the girls have been misbehaving in the Gold's Gym playroom. My goal of getting to the gym at least 5 times a week might be just a bit too much for them to stomach. Last week we started a new routine, I have been going to the gym 3 times a week, and then I run outside on the other days. When I run outside I don't go until Sam gets home from work, so this leaves alot of time for the kids and I to play outside in the nice weather that we have been having. The kids have been behaving much better on the days that they do spend time in The Gold's Gym playroom...yea...everyone's happy!!


Group picture from our playtime on Wednesday...silly Cade!


Emma Claire


The girls love having a ponytail..."like Mommy"...they always say.


Cade's "Micheal Jordan like" moves!

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

I love the girl's pony tails!!