Sunday, April 13, 2008

Singing Sweeties

Here is the gang, before they sang, posing in front of a cool motorcycle parked in front of the church.




Carson, Ella, and Emma




Carson saw me and gave me a "cheeeese" in the middle of singing. ; )




The girls are standing by Carson's girlfriend, Aslynn.



Ellie and Emmy after the performance. Carson was not interested in posing for pictures, he told me that he was too hungry!


Today 3 of my sweeties performed at one of the church services at the church school that they attend. Carson, Ella, and Emma did great singing a song about all of God's creatures and "Jesus Loves Me". The girls had the movements down pat! Over the last couple of weeks I have been wondering where they came up with such expressive moves for Elephants, Monkeys, and Alligators. The songs were lead by their music teacher Ms. Aimee and their chapel leader Mr. Kyle. Both of these nice people have such a wonderful way of teaching the children. I am sooo thankful for the little ones' school!

No comments: