Sunday, February 24, 2008

We had a Sunny Sunday! : )

We had a great day today! The weather was nice, and we got to spend time with friends, what could be better? For starters, we met Brian and Julie at the park this morning. The kids ran off bunches of energy, and they got to feed the ducks with Reese and Quinn. After nap we met Chels, Brenda, and Carter at our mall (Grapevine). Sam stayed home with Carson because he had started running a fever after nap. We visited our usual stores with Cade complaining all of the way. Cade really doesn't like to shop, but he had to tag along because Grancie met me at Grapevine Mills to bring him to me after his overnight stay with her. We made a new stop tonight at The Rain Forest Cafe. All of the kids (including Cade) enjoyed the giant fish tanks. The girls were not to fond of our walk around the inside of the restaurant though. I think the life size gorillas who were moving and making noises scared them just a bit. I'm glad we didn't stay there to eat...we went to Chili's, which is our usual spot. I got to get some good use out of my new stroller that Grancie got the girls for their birthday! I just LOVE it! In the picture above Carter and the girls are posing in their matching strollers in front of our FAVORITE store...The Children's Place!


The girls in front of The Rain Forest Cafe.


Carter and the girls looking at the fishies.


Cade and Carter...the only boys in a sea of girls today.



Ella Cate had her hair braided for the very first time today by Chels. I am going to see if I can recreate this cute look for school tomorrow. : )

No comments: