Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday to My Chels!

Today is a milestone for my best friend in the whole wide world Chelsi Lynn Wimbish-Henry! 30 years have come and gone for one of the most loyal, trusting, loving, and forgiving people on Earth. I have been lucky enough to have Chels as a part of my life for over 18 years! We have been through so many things together, but we have remained friends throiugh it all. She has seen me in good times, and really bad times as well. Chels has always understood me no matter what the situation was, and I will be forever grateful to her for that. What would I do without you Chels!? Thanks for all of the memories, and the many that will come in the next 30 years!


Since I don't have a scanner I took pictures of pictures of Chels and I. We grew up in the days long before digital pictures (sadly-because we both love pictures so much), so the only pictures that I have of our early days are actual photographs.

Chels and I in the halls of The Colony High School...I think we were Sophomores.


Chels and I shaving our legs at church camp in Bridgeport. Notice our matching shirts...we loved to match. I guess it gave me practice for dressing my girls years later.


High school graduation-May 1996


Silly young girls in the halls of TCHS.


Who knows what we are doing here.... I remember thinking that Chels was really tan because she had just gotten back from a Florida vacation to Disney World. Chels should have given me some hair advice. Hers is cute....mine is a mess!

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

Thank you for the SWEET post! I loved, it made my eyes tear up! We have had some great times! It is always an adventure when we are together, and the more kids we have together, the bigger the adventures! Thank you for being the "bestest" friend that I couold ask for! I love you!