Thursday, February 14, 2008

Very Vivacious Valentines 2008

What a memorable Valentine's Day we had this year. At the top of the memories that I will hold from this day was Caden recieving his first real Valentine from a precious little girl. Below is a picture that I took of the sweet Valentine (Cade wouldn't hold it and let me take a picture...too embarrissing). The little girl's mom volunteers at our school so she and I had arranged to meet up after school so Elisabeth could give Caden the Valentine. Caden was most embarrassed, but he was very polite and thanked her for the card. I encouraged him to write her a note this evening, but he refused, and I didn't want to force him. He is just not into all of that yet I guess, which is fine by me. However, when girls become more appealing to him this precious girl would be agreat catch! ; ) I will treasure this letter forever, and someday Caden can look back on it and know what a stud he was. ; )


Cade headed to eat a Valentine dinner at Jason's Deli.


Ella Cate and Cade sporting the gangsta' look. Minutes before this picture was taken they were dancing in Cade's room to Bow Wow.


Carson wearing his red Bob the Tomatoe shirt for V-day. We were getting ready to head to Jason's Deli where this evening Car finally learned his lesson about standing on the back of rolling high chairs. He always stands on the back of the high chairs despite scoldings and warnings. Tonight the high chair toppled over, and he fell face first on the tile. What a scene we caused, but I think Car had a lesson learned moment.


Miss Ella Cate cuddling with a Valentine puppy from one of my students.

No comments: