Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sweet Summertime!!!

Here we are 2 weeks into summer!!! We have enjoyed every second of it!! Carson and the girls have already finished 2 weeks of swimming lessons with Ms. Stacey! The boys are looking forward to basketball camp at UTA all next week, and the girls will do cooking camp at the church. The first couple of pictures represent my extra shopping habit that comes on as soon as I have an extra few minutes! The girls are right along with me....scary....I've already had to make myself stay away from the mall!!
 They NEVER groan when we go into The Gap like the boys have always done!!

 We have visited Caden's orthodontist! At least there is a cool kids only waiting room!

Sam and I went to "The Brothers of the Sun" tour at Cowboys Stadium on June 9. We saw my favorite...Kenny Chesney, and also Tim McGraw, Jake Owens, and Grace Potter! We had tons of fun!!


 We sat in the cheap seats, but it was still amazing!!

 While we were at the concert Grancie took my gang to Texarkana to see our MoJo, and look what I scored from her garden!!

 Sophie and Emma snuggled on a Sunday night drive!

 Carter and Abby came to play last week!!


We TRIED to rescue an injured black bird we found in our front yard, but that really didn't work out!

 We had sooooo much fun at The Dallas Zoo's Zoobilee!!

 We went to a Ranger's game!!



 We got our faces and arms painted at The Dallas Zoo's Zoobilee!




 showing off the artwork!! :)
 Designed Koala masks!



 We saw a King Cobra eat a rat!!!! EEEWWW!!!


 And today we celebrated Daddy's Father's Day and Uncle Caleb's 32nd birthday!!!

 Caleb doesn't like the spectacle of the wait staff singing to him, but my mom arranged it!!! Hee hee!!

 Splitting Uncle Caleb's ice cream sundae!

 riding rides after dinner at La Hacienda!

 :)
My sweet bro!

2 comments:

Binford Family said...

2 weeks down- what happened to Fun Day Mondays?!! We are slacking already! SUMMER is SUPER! Miss you all!

Erica said...

I KNOW I need a Fun Monday soon!!! I leave for NYC next Tuesday morning! I cannot wait!! :) Miss y'all!!! Loved Layla in her sweet swimsuit!!! Made me soooo happy!!! We HAVE to catch up soon!!