Monday, June 4, 2012

Carson's First Grade Awards Day

May 23, 2012 was Carson's 1st grade awards ceremony at school. He got many wonderful awards, and we are so proud of all that he has accomplished this year! I was able to take the day off so I could watch his awards day! The picture above is of Carson and our wonderful principal Mrs. Chumchal. We are very sad that she's retiring this year, but I'm so happy that Carson has gotten to know her!

This is Carson's teacher, Mrs. Wilson. She truly was meant to be a first grade teacher. Carson learned so much from her!



Carson and his awards folder
After the awards ceremony was over, I stuck around to take some pictures of Carson and his buddies.

 Carson and his buddy Brennan

Carson and his twin friends!! I was trying to find Miss Ava to get her in this picture, but I couldn't find her in the crowd! Boo!! Carson is such great friends with these girls!

 Carson and Sam

 Brianna

Carson and Jason

2 comments:

sara said...

where is AVA????

Erica said...

I looked for her and couldn't find her!! :( Sad I don't have a picture of them together!!!!