Monday, June 4, 2012

Celebrating Kindergarten Graduation!!

Friday May 25, 2012 The girls graduated from Kindergarten. The have had an amazing year, and they have learned and grown sooooo much! I will forever be grateful that they got to be in Mrs. Binford's class together! This graduation happened a week ago, and I still get teary about my babies being finished with Kindergarten! The time has flown!
My camera was not cooperating (surprise, surprise) during the actual graduation, so the only pictures I have of that are from my phone. However, my camera decided to work once we got home from the graduation, so we took a few shots before we left for dinner at Traildust, the graduates choice! :)
In the picture above the girls are posing with their surprise that Sam and I gave them after they graduated!

Carson had to pull out his cap from when he graduated Kindergarten to be part of the festivities! :)

 Emma sliding at Traildust

 Ella

 Carson


My big girls and me!! Right after this pic was taken...poof!!!...and my camera was done working for the night!!! UGH!

No comments: