Monday, June 4, 2012

A Little Bit of Random!

I think a better title would've been "A lot of Random". These are all pictures taken on my phone from mid-March to early June. I love them all, and I can't seem to narrow them down....so therefore I present 30 plus random I-phone pictures!
Starting off with the girlies spring soccer picture, and going right into my classes 4th grade TX Party in April.



My girls and the best Kindergarten teacher EVER!!!!

 Carson and I happened upon a presentation in the mall by Felix Jones from The Cowboys.

 A post baseball game dinner at Fuzzy's...we had many of these this spring!

 On the trolley at The Gaylord


 We swam all day at The Gaylord!!!


 Then, that evening Daddy and I celebrated our 14th anniversary!!

 Cool display at WalMart!

 Rachel had a pool party for her 7th birthday, and my kids had the BEST time!!

 Em, Emma, and Zoe



 4th grade EOY party

 A picture of the picture we had taken for Nana's Mothers Day!!

 Family fun at Joe T's in Fort Worth!

 Taken for Carson at his request, but still cool!

 We visited MoJo in mid May, and Carson got stung by a wasp!! Uncle Clay told us snuff would take away the pain, and it did the trick!!


 The gang swam and swam!!!


 My sweet Mo with the kiddos!!

 We picked Quinny up from gymnastics and had a date at Yummilicious!

 School night at Bruster's Icecream!

 Girlies lost a tooth on the same day!!

 Mother's Day with my bro and mom!

 Walking into school one April morning!!! I sure love that they come to work with me!!

 Loving the $10 WalMart pool!

Fun in the backyard!

1 comment:

Binford Family said...

I love all these pictures!!!! Soooooo sweet!!