Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Field Day(s) 2012

Our school's field days were the 2nd week in May. Each day of the week 2 grade levels participate in their field day, so the event lasts all week long. We started out on Monday with the schoolwide field day parade and Kindergarten's events. I loved that we all had the same color shirts this year!! This year Sam took the day off to watch Carson's events, and Sam and I both took off to watch the girls' events. I was glad that one of us got to be there each day, but the bad news is that Sam forgot the camera for Carson's events, and his phone takes terrible pictures. Soooo....I have no pics of Carson except the few I took before the parade. :(


Girlies getting ready for their events!

Emma-long jump

Ella-long jump

Ella in the jump rope contest


Hoola hoop contest! Ella first, then Emma

Ella
Emma

football throw-Emma

Mrs. Binford and Grayson

Mrs. Binford and Ella-balloon popping relay

getting ready for tug of war





The field day concession stand is opened all week, so the girls got to buy snacks at their recess, and I visited with them since this particular day was during my 4th graders events! Ella got a sno-cone and hot dog!
Emma got nachos and a sno-cone

Yummy!! :)
Here are Mrs. Chumchal, Mrs. Williford, and I with the 4th graders during 4th grade field day!

My team with Mrs. Chumchal, our principal!

1 comment:

sara said...

I think i have pictures i can send you!