Saturday, October 11, 2008

Look at This Loot!!

The boys had such a fun party at Pump It Up this afternoon! They had loads of fun playing with their good friends, and they received many wonderful gifts.
After we got home from dinner (Spaghetti Warehouse...Carson's choice) I put all of the boys' gifts on the table just so they could see how very generous their friends and family are!!


Cade got just what he wanted...I-Tunes gift cards and $! Plus some bonus gifts that he really appreciated!


Thank you to everyone for being so generous to my boys! We love you all!!


Car had to try out as many presents as I would let him this evening! Here he is breaking in his Hulk Smash Gloves from Ethan and Haddie.


Car got a Mr. Incredible costume from the Williford fam. I made him go outside in the dark to take these pictures because our house was SUCH a cluttery mess by that point!!

*Pump It Up party post to come soon!! I'm not sure how I am going to narrow down which pictures that I want to use! I took nearly 200!!*

2 comments:

Shawna Nicholson said...

Wow! They got a ton of stuff! I forgot to tell you I forgot the gift receipt for Carson's presents...I got them at ToysRUS if he wants to trade them for something better! Corbin picked them out. Anyway, sorry to hear about your nephews games and Nintendo...how awful! Corbin is easy to shop for. He'll like anything that Carson would like. :)

Chelsi said...

Looks lke fun! I am so sorry we missed it!