Monday, October 13, 2008

The Friends

So many friends and lots of family came to help the boys celebrate their birthdays this year. We had people missing their sporting events, and others driving for miles to make it to the party. The boys are so blessed!!

Tyler, Zach, Cade, Vance, and Milyke watching the safety video

Colt and Carter came even though they missed a little of the TX/OU game!

Brenda and me


Haddie (Carson's buddy Ethan's sister) and Ella Cate


Vance

Nathan


Zach and Milyke having fun with the Little Tikes car


Nathan and his sister Tasha


Zach Bell


Tyler

My mom and I with Emma Claire (the party hostess was sweet enough to take this picture for me, but it didn't get centered very well! )


Carson's buddy Ryder


Carson's buddy Ethan


Silly Ella Cate and Courtney


Uncle Caleb and me

Danni Miller and Tasha

Marissa and Noah


Shawna and Gage


Carson with his good buddies Corbin and Gage



Cade's good friend Jalen



No comments: