Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Monkey In The Middle!!

We are celebrating another special birthday today! Carson is 4 years old! With the boys being 6 years and 4 days apart, October is a busy birthday month for us!!

Carson started his b-day celebration this morning with gifts from Mommy and Daddy, and then he headed to his 8:30 a.m. soccer game. After that he got to go watch Cade's football game, and play with one of his favorite "big girl friends" Courtney McVeigh. This afternoon we are having the boys b-day party together at "Pump It Up". This evening Carson gets to pick the restaurant for dinner...I am sure we will end up at McDonald's! : )

As I find myself repeating quite often, the 4 years that I have had with my Car have gone by faster than fast!! He keeps Sam and I on our toes, but we enjoy every minute of being with him. He is just a cool kid! He is always happy, full of everlasting energy, and he never meets a stranger. Carson is a great big brother to his sisters, and a great little brother to Cade. He adds a spark to the Stewart fam.

Chels and I were talking last weekend about how he has always seemed older to us than he really is. I guess that is mainly because he became a big brother to the twins at 16 months of age. He adjusted to being our "little monkey in the middle" better than I could have ever hoped for. I can't wait to see what the future holds for our sweet Car-Bear!!
Mommy and Daddy love you big 4 year old!

**The picture at the top of the post was taken at 6-Flags in July 2005. Carson was sitting on Brenda's lap (back when he loved to play with her "B" charm on her necklace). I had just found out that I was pregnant with the girls days before this picture was taken. Carson was 8 months old.**

Carson with Cade and Daddy at Huelieta's birthday party, July 2005.


Carson, summer 2005.


Carson fall 2008...

No comments: