Thursday, July 3, 2008

Splashin' With Our Special Friends!

Today the kids and I met Chels, Carter, Brenda, Colt, and Justin (Colt's neighbor) for a fun day at a neat splash park in Frisco. We were there from 10:45-2:00!! Time flew...it always does when I'm with Chels and Brenda! I enjoyed the day so much with them that I barely noticed I was standing in a field with the temperature soaring above 95 degrees! The kids splashed, played on the playground, had a picnic lunch, and even got into a little mischief (Carson mostly ;)).
Emma Claire and Ella Cate


Colt and Cade giving Emma Claire a ride...Justin is giving Ella Cate a ride in the background


Emma Claire


Carter

Mommy and Ella Cate (sad after a fall on the cement)


Carson and Ella Cate


Carson and the girls raiding Chelsi's snacks and drinking from the fun water bottles from Chels


Emma Claire


The big boys...Justin, Colt, and Cade

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Erica. Chelsi talked me into starting a blog. The water park looks really neat. Where is it?