Sunday, July 27, 2008

DADDY IS HOME!!

Sam is finally home from his work trip in Williamsburg, Virginia! He was gone for an entire week, and I survived only due to the support of a few people I love! We really missed him!
When he walked into the baggage claim today the kids reaction was priceless the girls squealed DADDY at the top of their lungs and ran as fast as they could to get into his arms. The joy was written all over his face when he saw them, I wish I would have had my video camera! I did bring along my new camera that I absolutely love so I snapped a few pictures of us reuniting with Sam!


Walking into the airport to get Daddy. Emma Claire is holding "raffi-paci" as she calls the combination of security objects. I usually don't let them walk around with these items, but by the time Sam's flight got in at 2:50 the kids were napless and VERY tired.


Watching travelers walk through the airport while we waited for Sam. Carson is wearing his new Batman wing contraption that Grandad bought for him on their night out last night. We got quite a few interesting stares as he walked through with his wings!


DADDY IS BACK!!!!



Carson in his batsuit. He would have posed for pictures forever in this contraption! He is SO proud of it!

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

I love the picts with your new camera! I also love the batman wings!!