Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Batman...and Props to My Batman's Daddy

Here is my very own Batman a.k.a. Carson. He has always loved Batman, but with the release of the new Batman this Friday he has had even more exposure to the superhero. Every commercial, store, etc... has something Batman related right now! He wears this costume constantly, and I had to buy 3 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch to get the Batman figure that he just HAD to have!
Here is a picture of 3 little rag muffin kiddos of mine...I'll explain. This was taken last night at 10:00 pm...way late for these 3!! Last night just happened to be my night to host Bunco at my house...no kids allowed! Sam, being the brave one that he is, took all the little ones (Cade is living it up at Colt's house) to Colter's to eat and to Target to pick out prizes. He let them each get a $5.00 movie and a puppy cake to share (pictured above). He never once complained, and he had a smile on his face when he arrived back at the house. I know after an outing of this sort, often times I am not that pleasant....it is just plain hard to take a 3 year old and two 2 year olds to do much of anything! I really admire Sam's patience and willingness to have fun with our gang. He loves them to pieces!! I'm really not sure what I would do without his support and love for us all.

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

I agree, Sam is a saint!!