Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cade's Summer League Basketball

Tonight Cade had his second-to-last summer league basketball game. Sam, Carson, and I went to cheer Cade on while the little girls stayed with Nana. Cade did great, and I had a fun time taking pictures with my new camera! Here is Cade before his game began.


Here is Cade after a great steal! I had my camera on the "action mode" which I am not quite sure how to use yet!


Carson and I enjoying the game on the uncomfy junior high bleachers


I took this picture to capture Carson's socialization skills. He amazes me. We can walk into anywhere, and within 2 minutes he has made a new friend. I am so opposite. I am reserved until I really feel comfortable in the situation. It's not a bad way to be, but I admire the people that just socially "dive in"...and that is definitely how Mr. Carson is!! His 2 new friends entertained him the entire game until he decided to slip out of an interior door with the one in the blue shirt. He was in time-out for the remainder of the game!


Carson "in jail" at the basketball game!

No comments: