Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sisters

Because, lately these 2 are the only ones that will have anything to do with my camera....here are some sister love pictures! I love that they have each other!

Breakfast after cheering at their 1st game!

These next 2 are Emmy by herself, but I wanted to capture her love for clipping coupons! She loves Sundays when the paper comes full of coupons!! She will spend hours clipping!! Love her!

Push pops in the backyard...in their Barbie car that they barely fit in anymore :(


Ella Belle

Miss Em!!

2 comments:

Binford Family said...

I laugh looking at the pics of them eating the push up pops because it reminds me of a comment Ella made in class the other day after I read the book "WE Eat Dinner In The Bathtub" we had a great group discussion and she said "we eat popsicles in the bathtub... with no clothes on" it was very funny and I loved how serious her face was- like "doesn't everyone do that?"

Erica said...

:):) How funny!! She is telling the truth. It's either in the bathtub or outside. :) I love that at that age they just tell it like it is! They've been talking lots lately about baby Layla! They must know she will be here very soon!! How exciting!!