Thursday, September 22, 2011

I-phone Randomness!

I haven't downloaded the pics off my phone for quite awhile!! I was pleasantly surprised when I saw some of these! Many of them have been posted on Facebook, but I like to put them on the blog so that hopefully someday I can publish them in a blog book! They make me smile!! What I would give to recreate the picture above this very moment!! I was laying on the beach BY MYSELF!!!!! It was wonderful!!

The kids at a really fun restaurant called Fudpuckers in Destin!

We were all ready for pictures on the beach, and it started storming!!! I was frantic! Chels knew just what I needed to calm down! :)

Our last night in Destin! Emma and Mommy

Our view during our last beach dinner

On our way home from Florida we made one last stop at a Cracker Barrel right outside of Canton. At this point we were soooo ready to get home, but at the moment I'd take that drive in a second to be back at the beach!!

This shows how much the girls love Sophie!! No one touches their Raffis!!

Sophie sleeping with her art!! Both puppy pics were a surprise when I downloaded pics! The girls took them, and I'm so glad they did!!

Emmy took a pic of her back to school letter from Mrs. Binford! :)

First day of school fun!

Emmy's first lost tooth in the tooth treasure box!

Em colored this bag that Grancie got her!

Uncle Caleb and Carson after our last swim of summer 2011. :( Labor Day at Rosemeade Pool

Caden's first game at Gunn

My biggest boy and me after his first 7th grade football game!

Carson and El at Colt's party at Jumpstreet! Coolest party place ever!! Wish I would've thought of that business to start!

Girls at Jumpstreet

A quick dinner at Target after cheer practice

First football game 2011

And ending with a nasty battle wound! When I got a pedicure last Saturday and the polish came off, I finally saw the damage that a desk caused to my toe on my first day back during teacher in service week. That day sucked!! I'm hoping that it doesn't fall off! I chose a really dark color to keep the bruise hidden!! I think this might have been the introduction to the theme of my year this school year! I have no more visible wounds, but it's been a wild ride this past 5 weeks, to say the least! Hoping we got all the kinks out this first 6 weeks!! ;)

No comments: