Monday, September 19, 2011

A Day Full of Cheer!!

Saturday kicked off the first day of the 2011 football season for the girls and Carson. Car is playing flag football for the 1st grade Highlanders (3rd year in a row!), and the girls are cheering for the pre-K/Kindergarten Highlanders (2nd year). I will start by saying there are way too many pictures of my mini cheerleaders, because I had a real tough time narrowing them down!! Also, there are no pics of Carson in action, because of one little cheerleader that is suddenly scared of thunderstorms!! Post-Destin FL...ugh!!! The sky got a little scary, and there was so much drama that I had to pack the cheerleaders up, and miss Carson's game that was right after theirs! Emmy is pictured above before the skies got dark!! :)

Ella Belle and Quinny

Carson was supporting the sissys
The following are a bit out of order, but the girls attended the AHS cheer clinic on Saturday afternoon! They had a great time, and they get to perform at the Arlington/Lamar game this Friday night on the big field!!! I took a couple of not so great pics on my phone.

Big girls performing for the parents


The really cool thing was that I had more than 3 of the AHS cheerleaders when they were in 3rd or 4th grade!!
Back to the fields bright and early Saturday morning...
tunnel at half time!

Emmy in action

Ella Belle

Ella...she got to be in most of the pics because Emmy was a little out of my picture range! It's Emmy's turn next week!

Good moves girls!! Ella and Quinny!

Emma







Quinny and El

Emmy getting ready to toss spirit sticks!



We've got Spirit, Yes We Do, We've Got Spirit, How 'Bout You?!

Emma Claire in action!


Push 'Em Back!!

Sassy Ella Cate

Love this sass!!!!

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

How cute! I have to come to a game! Yesterday when it was storming, Carter remembered anout Emma and her fear of thunder.....hope that beach experience didn't traumatize her forever...I still get nervous in storms from an experience when I was 6!