Monday, October 3, 2011

Late Summer 2011 and Destin Details!

My Mom got me Brad Paisley tickets for my 33rd b-day, so late July we headed to Pizza Hut Park in Frisco! It was hotter than Hades, but I couldn't go wrong with Brad :)...he is one of my all time faves...and Sam was a TROOPER!!
mom and me

Brad!!!

She dressed herself, and was pretty proud! Miss Em thought the sucker made her look more country..ha! Reminds me of my Denim and Diamond teen nights days at age 17...yikes!



VBS Super Hero Day 8-2011

Sam and I at Brad Paisley!


When I was downloading pictures from my phone tonight I realized there were many pics on my phone from our trip to Destin, that I almost deleted!! Most were taken by the kids...little details that I never would've thought about capturing , but I'm so thankful that they did!
The picture above was taken in Hattiesburg, Mississippi! We ate lunch there on the day we arrived in Florida! It was a precious college town! I saw multiple families with their kids in matching smocked ensembles, and it just seemed so Southern! It made my heart happy!! Sam knows if we ever move to Mississippi we are going to Hattiesburg! Plus...that's where Brett Favre went to college and is living right now...added bonus! :)

A little out of order, but we got to go to Gage's party the day we left for Florida! Such fun!

Cade took this of the littles in our room with an amazing view!

Ella Belle on Carson's float that got a hole before it ever made it into that water! :) Than goodness for Targets stellar return policy!


A pic from our window view by one of the little ones! They have my phone more than I do!

Out of order, but here we are in a McDonalds in my favorite Mississippi town!

This giraffe print was in our room! Love that they thought it was nice enough to take a picture of!

Bren and I enjoying a beach morning with Abby Paige!

My Coach crab key chain that I love! :)Beach themed!!

ACTION!! Hope I wasn't fussing at the photog for snapping pics nonstop!

Our balcony! Miss it!!

We headed to the beach within minutes of pulling into the parking lot...here are the 1st shots!


I took this one on a peaceful morning after I ran!

Abby an I with a box of Fruity Pebbles!! :)


Told you my little ones were the main photographers for this set of pics!! ha!!

The beach ball that they got every pennies worth!

They even took a pic of momma's tummy!!

and our bananas in the gorgeous condo kitchen! :)

the duck floaty

and Chels and her baby girl!


capturing their snack of choice...Ritz peanut butter crackers!

Mommy doing who knows what in her new green cover up

another beach view that looks beyond amaaaaaazzzzing!

Cade and Emma

Emmy at Baytown Wharf!!

Ella

Ella Cate at Baytown Wharf!

and their mommy's legs enjoying balcony time....glad they cared enough to catch details I never would've though about catching...I knew there was a reason I give them free reighn with my phone!! I love their innocence!

No comments: