Saturday, August 13, 2011

Our first full day in Destin...Monday 8-8-11

Let me just begin by saying that every single picture in this post is way out of order! I'm blaming it on the way they uploaded!! :)
Our Monday in Destin was absolutely amazing! Our agenda went something like this...
1. I woke up to a sunny room at 6:00am and headed to the spa for a much appreciated run while my fam slept. I even got a small walk on the beach, and a trip to the grocery store by myself!
2. Came back to the amazing condo, and everyone ate breakfast, got "beach ready" and headed down to the white sandy shores.
3. Played on the beach for an hour (Chels and I were insisting, despite little ones who were way ready for the pool).
4. Pool time for quite awhile!
5. Bath time, hair-dos courtesy of Chels and headed for Baytown Wharf.
6. Dinner, yummy drinks, and play time at Baytown Wharf. I didn't take pics, but thank goodness Chels did!!
All in all a totally perfect day!!
Now for the slew of out of order pictures that I love!!

Waking up in our room with a million dollar view!


Happy girl!!



Bedroom window view!

Ella

Emma



Fun times burying Colt!

















Pool time at our condo!






another view from our room! AAAAAHHHH!!!!

Posing!


Hair courtesy of Chels!




Ella posing on the balcony in our bedroom before heading to Baytown Wharf!

No comments: