Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 3 in Destin

On day 3 we headed to the Hilton's pool! It really reminded me of a tropical resort! Very nice!! I worked out at their spa each morning, and I had checked out the pools, so I knew my kids would love them! I took my gang for a quick sea shell collecting trip on the beach first thing Wednesday morning, and then we met up with the others at The Hilton!

Ella Belle and her boogie board. She was all smiles during pool time!! :)

Colt!

The bathing beauty, precious Abby Paige, with Ma in the background!

Hilton pool!

After pool time we headed back to the condo to get ready for beach pics, and we ate Subway because we were short on time!

Getting ready for beach pics!

There was a bit of a scare (maybe more of a panic on my part) when a storm moved in! Chels fixed that by giving me a mixed drink, and before we knew it the storm had cleared! Chels got some wonderful each pics of our fam! I can't wait to share them!!

She tried to snap a few of Abby and Carter, but before we knew it the storm was back!!

We wound up getting locked out of the condos gate, and we had to walk to the condo next door! Emma was really scared!! She's never been frightened of storms, but we were stuck out in it, and over the ocean it did seem pretty intense!!

Safe and sound back at the condo we were able to see some of the shots Chels captured!! Can't wait for our Christmas card to be a beach photo!!

No comments: