Monday, May 2, 2011

Mavs Playoffs Round One...game #5!

We got to go to another Mavs playoff game last Monday. I was a little worried because just before the game I had to get another stage of my dental implant complete, and boy it was way more painful than I thought it would be! Thank God after a prescription strength ibuprofen and a couple Rum and diets, I was doing good!
This game was also against Portland, and they won!! We ate at our new favorite spot on Victory, Hard Rock Cafe. We love it because they have a safe parking garage for only $5, and if you park there you get 20% off your meal! An added bonus is that if we ever bring the little ones, kids 10 and under eat free Monday-Friday. They also have the yummiest drink ever called "Tickled Pink". I've been craving it for a week now!


Such energy at The AAC

After the game the drum line played in the lobby...fun times!

No comments: