Monday, May 2, 2011

KKNA Live

Our school has an assembly each 6 weeks that recognizes honor roll, super citizens, perfect attendance, character trait recipients, and other special honors. It's called KKNA (Key Kids In Action). It's something that all of the kids look forward to!
Today Carson was recognized as a character trait recipient, and so was Sammy (his best bud). Sam came to watch today, and I brought my good camera to take pictures, but it was dead....so I used my phone instead. Story of my life these days!
Mrs. Williford makes a fun slide show of all of the character trait recipients, and here is Carson wearing a funny hat! Ha!!

Cade was also a character trait recipient this 6 weeks. He was a little less thrilled! :)

Carson and Sammy making funny faces on Mrs. Williford's slide show presentation!

No comments: