Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter 2011

A week ago we celebrated a wonderful Easter! We spent the morning at home, just the 6 of us, and then we headed to Carrollton to spend time with Grancie, Robin, and Uncle Caleb.

The Easter Bunny brought lots of our favorite things! A bunny gown, beach toys for our summer trip to Florida, peace sign flip flops, princess stuff and waaayyyy too much candy! I think this was Em's stack once she had sifted through it.

Some of El's stash

Carson's

The Easter Bunny also brought a dozen doughnuts from Krispy Kreme! Love that it's less than a mile from our house! They had special egg sprinkled doughnuts! Love that I can buy them festive doughnuts, even though I haven't put a doughnut in my mouth since I was in high school. I live vicariously through my doughnut lovin' babies!



Ready to go hunt the eggs that the Easter Bunny left in the yard! The girls sported their new gowns while Car-man wore a Peters Colony Panthers shirt...guess I should've had him put on a pair of shorts!

Here is what my 12 year old thinks of hunting eggs in the yard at 8:00 am....oh the pre-teen years.

My Emma Claire-bear

She found a flower... picked it...

and gave it to her mama...sweet girl!

Daddy giving egg finding hints!


throwing confetti eggs...they have a Spanish name that I forgot

such fun!!

doughnuts after an egg hunt that worked up an appetite!
We headed out Grancie's way and met at Logan's Roadhouse! Yummy!!





One of the girls using Uncle Caleb as a jungle gym
After lunch we had an egg hunt at Grancie's! She always has money eggs!!


Carson and Levi

Uncle Caleb and Sadie

Chocolate scented stuffed bunnies from Grancie

Ella Belle

Car was feeling a bit under the weather, but we decided to walk to the park near Grancie's house before heading back to Arlington


Grancie's dog Levi loves to carry sticks!! He was hitting us all with this huge branch! So funny!

Em found a ladybug on our walk



My kids adore their Uncle Caleb!


When we got home the kids tried out their bunny mouth suckers from the Easter bunny! :)

No comments: