Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Carson's Kindergarten Field Day

On Monday Carson participated in his first ever field day!! He did all kinds of fun events, and did great!! I'm so thankful he goes to school in the same building that I work in! I was able to see most of his field day without having to call in for a sub!

Daddy came for the festivities!
Mrs. Binford thought to get a pic of us, I'm so sad I didn't think to get a pic of Carson with her!!

Getting ready to starts field day with his group!

what a jump in the long jump!

jump roping



running races


football throw

bowling

more running


sack races

The 6th graders help with the Kindergartners field day, so Cade was in charge of the sack race! It was so neat....even though Cade wanted NOTHING to do with me taking pictures!! Oh the joys of 6th graders! :)


tug of war was the last event, and I already had to head back to class, so Sam captured this!!
What a fun day full of memories!!

1 comment:

sara said...

such a fun day!! I'm sad the kids were not on the same team :(
and I'm glad we had suuny weather, sorry your day was cut short.