Saturday, February 26, 2011

a random assortment

I couldn't think of a better title for this little post! Here are some pictures that were taken in the last week of February 2011.
One of the girls took this sweet pic of our Sophie a.k.a. So-Bean So-girl, So-So, and soooo many other funny names. I just love her sweet sparkly eyes, button nose, and funny whiskers, and how the pink bean bag sets it all off! Good job girls!! I've tried to get a pic of Sophie that I love for 2 years, and y'all beat me to it!

A girl...not sure which one...took this of me as I was watching American Idol the day that my tooth fell out. It really sums up how I was feeling!

Here are the clothes that the girls picked out with their "credit card" aka gift card from Children's Place. This was their b-day gift from Nana and G-dad. They did a great job of picking out spring/summer clothes.

They got this after I talked it waaaayyyy up! We were not leaving the store without it!! I love this!!

And here is their new earring holder that has 2 pairs of earrings on it from Nana and Brenda, just waiting for the girls to get their ears pierced.

1 comment:

Binford Family said...

that picture of you is so funny and the one of your tooth on the next post too..... I couldn't stop laughing!