Monday, March 7, 2011

Chelsi and Abby's shower

On Sunday 3-6-10 I hosted a shower for Chelsi due with her precious baby girl, Abby, at the end of April. I hosted with (from L to R) Ines, Jessica, Sharon, mommy to be, and Missy. The shower was at Stonebriar Country Club in Frisco, and in my opininon it was absolutley perfect!

beautiful flowers and the gift from the hostesses

sweet cupcake favors for the guests

Chels is here!!

Chels and Missy enjoying brunch

me, Bren, and Shawna

Chels got amazingly cute things for Abby Paige!

I want a dress like this in my size! It's from Neimans!! Fancy fancy!!

Guests brought bows instead of cards, because Chelsi has loved baby girls with bows in their hair since we were in 6th grade! :)

gift from the hostesses!


Sophie the giraffe!! A.K.A a $20 something teething toy, bit it's supposed to be amazing!



baby shower tree!

friends since 6th grade...Chels and Shawna go back even further!

Jessica, Missy, and Julie

My BFF

Jessica and Chels

Chels and her mama


After wards we met at Gloria's for drinks!

I brought treat boxes that had cupcakes in them home to the kids! They loved them!

Pink and brown polka dots! Sooooo cute!!

No comments: