Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow/Ice Week 2011

Last week was snowy and icy for 4 days straight. We were out of school Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. In 10 years of teaching that is the most snow days that we have ever had in one year.
The kids and I (Sam had to work every day, boo) enjoyed being together and being lazy. We did get out at least once a day (never more than 3 miles from our house), because I have a problem with staying in the same place for 24 hours....I just can't do it.
Most of the days it was just ice, but on Friday we got a big snow and the kids had fun playing in it.
Our backyard

Emma Claire

Ella Cate

Carson...he's the one that would've stayed in the snow all day long.

Emmy

My iron ladybug that Sam's dad gave me when we got our first house 10 years ago. I thought that she looked pretty covered in snow.

Sophie was not a fan of the snow this year!



El and her snow angel
Cade's snow angel

Car spent lots of time on the computer playing games on Cartoon Network.

Ella did some reading


And lots of time was spent being wild and crazy...excuse the hideous entry way tile circa 1970.

No comments: